We have 22 planes in air
Currently there is/are 17 visitor(s)
Play Eurofly with joystick
Is the keyboard control not what you are searching for? Do you want to feel during the flight more than a pilot in real aircraft cockpit? If yes, a joystick (flight controller) is the right choice for you.
Do you already have a joystick and do you want to use it with Eurofly? Well, you can use this amazing application, which will do It for you.
English mailing list about Eurofly and other Kissoft products
After The Slovak mailing list about Kissoft products we started an English version of this list.
How to subscribe:
1. Send a blank e-mail to en-kissoft+subscribe(@)groups.io
2. You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Simply reply to this e-mail, leave the subject and body as it is.
3. You will receive further instructions.
4. After subscription, you can send your messages to en-kissoft(@)groups.io
If you need help with Eurofly, visit our
If you want to download Eurofly or some add-ons for it, visit our
To contact Kissoft, you can send an e-mail to kissoft(@)stefankiss.sk
7 new voices in Eurofly
7. 4. 2018
We have 7 new voices of different languages in our company. Igna is an english dispatcher, Ilija, Milan and Zeljko are our serbian dispatchers, Daniel and Richard are our german stewards. You can find it in our download center or in add-ons menu in Eurofly. Happy flying
Melanie, Milan and Nail - 3 new add-ons
31. 3. 2018
We have 3 new add-ons in different languages for you. Melanie is a french stewardess, Milan is a serbian ground and Nail is a russian dispatcher. You can download the new add-on in your preffered language in our download center or in add-ons menu in Eurofly. Happy flying and happy Easter.
Eurofly now in german language!
25. 3. 2018
We are very happy to announce that David Parduhn and his team created a german translation of Eurofly. From this moment our german pilots can play Eurofly in theyr native language along with 4 grounds and 7 towers also in German.
If you want to have Eurofly in german language, you have to download the new installer of Eurofly which contains also german version. The installer contains 1 german ground 1 german dispatcher and 1 stewardess. All other grounds and towers are available in add-ons menu of Eurofly.
If someone of non-german pilots want to have some german tower or ground, he can download it in add-ons menu.
Thank you David!
9. 3. 2018
The version 2.0.11 comes with some little fixes:
- fixed the problem with Concorde and other similar planes which has different take of and landing speed
- fixed the problem with crashing an application after selecting the languages for communicator
- fixed the problem with right position of favourite points
- fixed the problem with typing an angle of ascending or descending in autohight
- fixed the problem with uncorrect information about target destination on the web, when the target point is not an airport
- fixed the problem with speaking of the ground or dispatcher which talked also after changing a frequency
- added the first version of sapi support in traffic panel. You can now read it with up and down arrows
6. 3. 2018
European tour is a name of new tasks pack. In 26 tasks, you will learn about the basic geography of Europe and visit all its capitals. After completing this tasks you will get a geographic certificate "Europa expert". The author of this pack is Radek Seifert from Czech republic. In this taskspack is turbo feature unavailable. Happy flying!
5. 3. 2018
The version 2.0.10 fixes the problem with long messages in communicator, problem with certification of planes after changing the plane and problem with automatic hight.
3 new grounds and new pack of airplanes
2. 3. 2018
We have 3 new grounds for you. Gigi is an italian ground, Nail is an english ground and Zdenek Sagner is a czech new ground for Eurofly.
We have also new pack of planes for you. Our official pack contains 37 planes now.
All new add-ons you can find in our Download center.
Our new aircraft policy
27. 2. 2018
We have new aircraft policy, valid since the 1st March 2018. The complete document about our aircraft policy and Rules of evaluating the Eurofly pilots
you find here.
25. 2. 2018
The new update of Eurofly comes with some little fixes and one little feature. After pressing alt+Z for setting an automatic hight you can set also the angle of your climbing or descending. Both values can be written to the edit field as two values, separated with ,. For example: if you pres alt+Z and write only 10000 your plane will climb in default angle of 15 degrees. If you pres alt+Z and type 10000,7 your plane will climb in angle of 7 degrees.
Eurofly 2.0.8 is here
18. 2. 2018
The new update of Eurofly comes with some little news:
- the problem with spanish transceivers is finally fixed
- the problem with freezing the application during communication with server is fixed
- the problem with repeating a last message by pressing shift+W is fixed
- the problem with announcement about opened doors is fixed
- the problem with long messages in communicator is fixed
- you can now change the plane in hangar
- you can show the homepage of Eurofly dirrectly from traffic panel by pressing ctrl+H
- you can show the webpage of traffic dirrectly from traffic panel by pressing ctrl+T
- you can show the webpage of pilots dirrectly from traffic panel by pressing ctrl+P
- you can show the webpage with informations about pilot in communicator by pressing ctrl+H on the message of pilot
- The TCas signal should be played only when you have a critical altitude
We wish you lot of joy with Eurofly